By applying for a patent or registering your design or trademark, you make sure your innovation enjoys an officially certified protection, which can be enforced effectively in case of infringement. Only in this way you’ll sustainably generate revenue and acknowledgement for your products.
If you leave your new idea unprotected and publish it anyway, imitations, counterfeits and, finally, losses both in image and revenue might follow very quickly.
Property rights protect your innovation and your business
Applying for patents is not that easy, though. Applicants have to find the right contact person, meet lots of conditions, settle all formalities and adhere to deadlines. And if you forget something - additions to a patent will no longer be possible after the application. When you register brands and designs there are lots of aspects to consider, too.
Therefore you should ask a patent and trademark attorney for help. He/she helps to avoid risks in advance which result from negligence or mistakes and which might lead to the rejection of your application.
- We work with you to develop an individual IP strategy and make sure that your IP is protected in the most effective way
- We clarify at an early stage which costs will incur and we’ll help you through the whole process of property rights application
- We take care to fulfill all important formalities
Individual solutions for individual problems
With our long lasting reliability and expertise we’re definitely the right ones to talk to concerning your patent application and trademark or design registration. We represent single applicants as well as middle-class companies and also love to work with businesses on a global level. We make sure you get exactly the solution which fits best to reach your goals.
Our patent attorneys are experts in the fields of Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Technology / Process Engineering, Pharmacy, Polymer Chemistry and Software / IT. So we definitely know what you’re talking about, and we also have the technical understanding to protect your invention in the best possible way.
Additional help with IP applications – research and monitoring
To make sure the property right you’re applying for will be granted, we make certain that your idea really is a novelty, respectively that your application isn’t infringing any existing property rights.
- We research existing patents and trademarks in advance to your own application
- We inform you about the results and plan the next steps together with you
We also gladly monitor your patent or trademark even after it has been granted, in order to keep you up-to-date with the developments of your competitors’ protective rights.
- If you reasonably doubt the novelty of another business’ patent application and fear its consequences for your own business, we help you gain clarity
- Together with you we collect all important proofs, file a protest with the patent office or a nullity suit at court
Help! I already published my innovation and forgot to apply for a patent
Even in this case we provide you with a suitable possibility and strive to achieve the best alternative for you. We help you to protect your product and do everything possible and important even though you forgot to apply for a patent.
Please take your chance and contact us – a request for a call-back is non-binding: