Ms. Amoah advises national and international clients comprehensively on legal issues relating to intellectual property and copyright law. One focus is on the development and implementation of international strategies for trademark development as well as trademark defense.
She also advises on the drafting of license agreements, on sports law cases, in particular with regard to media law, and on other areas of intellectual property. In addition to out-of-court dispute resolution, Ms. Amoah also represents clients in the judicial enforcement and defense of intellectual property rights.
After her legal clerkship, Ms. Amoah worked as an attorney in two large German commercial law firms in the areas of litigation and IP/IT in Frankfurt am Main.
- Studied law at the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- Public Prosecutor's Office and the Frankfurt am Main Police Headquarters, among others
- Legal clerkship at Darmstadt Regional Court
- Attorney at law 
- Counsel in proceedings
- Intellectual property rights
- National and International Trademark Law
- Employee’s invention
- Competition law
- Sports law