What We Do
Our services include
- Advising on trademark protection strategies
- Drafting lists of goods and services
- Conducting searches for earlier rights of third parties
- Filing and prosecuting trademark applications
- Monitoring registered trademarks
- Advising on agreements (i.e. co-existence or licensing agreements)
- Litigation, infringement proceedings
- Revocation/cancellation proceedings
It is important to build a protection strategy that caters for the client’s needs and ensures as broad a protection as possible within the financial capacity of the client. Thereby, we will consider your specific situation in the market, present and aimed-at, and propose means that suit your business activities as well as your financial background.
Among others, the following issues will have to be taken into account:
- The sign: Possible variants are words, pictures, letters, numbers, sound, three dimensional forms, colors and position trademarks.
- The goods and services: What does the client already offer in the market, what does he intend to offer over the next months, what is likely to be offered by the client within the next three to four years?
- The territory: In which countries is protection really needed? Is Germany sufficient or is protection further desired in another country, the whole European Union or selected countries worldwide?
- Search: Which already existent trademarks, company names, domains, titles can possibly oppose registration and use of the trademark?
- Cost: What can be achieved within a predetermined budget of the client?